Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sticking my neck out...

As promised in Paris last month in the final days of Gobelins 2010 Character Animation Summer School, I've created this blog for the 45 of us to continue to share our work with each other and get the honest peer reviews that are so hard to find on the net.

I've decided to leave the blog public in case other animators want to get involved but for now, I am only going to give author-rights to others people from the class. Anyone else who wants to share a video can just email me or another admin and have us post it.

I'm not sure if I want to keep this totally public because I have a very cynical view of faceless internet people but we'll give it a shot for now. We have options to make the blog private and/or to password protect the videos. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyone else who wants to be an admin, just send me your blogger ID and I'll hook it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment